Electrical Assembler-Entry Level
Location: Hopkins, MN
Name: Aimee Pichner
Are you searching for the perfect opportunity? MPS Technical specializes in the unique needs of job candidates who both want to and do work for precision manufacturing companies in the Twin Cities Metro area.
MPS Technical has partnered with a well- established, family owned manufacturing company located in Minnetonka that specializes in custom designed electronic circuits. This company offers a great working environment where each employee is made to feel valued and appreciated as well as having the opportunity to be cross trained in multiple areas!
We are actively recruiting for an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for a long term opportunity with our client.
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Job Description:
Electro-Mechanical Assemblers are responsible for the following key accountabilities:
- Assembling various components used to build custom designed electronic circuits
- Following written work instructions and specific customer specs, to ensure that products are produced to satisfaction
- Use of basic hand tools and power tools
- Inspects products and reports any defects that occur from handling
- Functionality testing of completed products
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Job Requirements:
- Prior manufacturing experience is a plus
- Good attention to detail
- Good measurement skills
- Good dexterity
- Ability to work independently
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
- Please note: local candidates only
Why work with MPS Technical?
- On average, our temp placements become full time employees within three months
- 90% of our candidates say they have a positive experience working with us at MPS Technical
- 99% of our placements have a positive experience on assignments MPS Technical has found for them
- We offer holiday pay and paid time off
- We offer health insurance
- The companies we work with are under the strictest guidelines to ensure your safety and comfort
- We are honest with each candidate and care about your livelihood