Location: Orlando, FL
Pay: $15.00 /Hour
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing secretarial, administrative and technical support services to the Management and for assigned work to ensure continuous workflow procedures. The incumbent performs diverse and technical duties in support of the Management Staff in their interactions Customers, and regulatory agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides technical support and documentation to ensure a high performance, customer service-oriented work environment which supports achieving company, objectives and values.
- Provides secretarial and administrative support.
- Types reports and certification of inspections, and other documents.
- Ensures materials and reports for signature are accurate and complete
- Proofreads and checks typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with standards, policies and procedures.
- Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls.
- Provides information and handling issues that may require sensitivity and use of sound independent judgment.
- Responds to requests for information and complaints, refers matters to appropriate Management Staff and/or takes or recommends action to resolve the request or complaint.
- Reviews, determines the priority of incoming requests and instructions; handles or refers matters as directed.
- Acts as liaison in coordinating matters between the Management Staff, customers and regulators.
- Coordinates resulting work with the other staff.
- Provides backup support for other office staff.
- Assist in other tasks as required.
- Associates degree in Accounting from College or university required
- Two to four years demonstrated experience
- Proficient in Microsoft products
- Familiarity with basic accounting principles
- Previous office administration and bookkeeping experience preferred
- Must be detail and numbers oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Must be able to learn procedures quickly and be a team player
- Able to maintain a professional demeanor and a polished professional appearance
- Must possess willingness to assist where needed to ensure the company meets its goals and objectives on time
- Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively
Background checks and Drug Screenings will be completed on all candidates considered for hire.
- Aerospace and regulatory agencies knowledge
- Ability to Travel 20% of Job requirements
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequently required to sit, walk, or stand
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Frequently required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds