Manufacturing/ Distribution Associate
Location: Sheridan, AR
With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Kohler strives to design, produce, deliver, and improve products of extraordinary quality and to ensure that every aspect of the experience contributes to a higher lever of gracious living for all who are touched by their products and services.
SMX strives to assist Kohler by hiring high quality associates to meet and exceed the manufacturing/distribution standards set by Kohler.
Duties: You will be expected to:
1. Perform all duties associated with running plastic production and faucets assembly production. This includes:
(a) removing parts from molding machine as required
(b) inspecting parts according to quality control instruction sheets
(c) using measuring devises and gages
(d) packaging parts according to packaging instructions
(e) assembling sub assemblies according to assembly instructions and standard operating procedures.
2. Verify skid quantities and part identification with material support associate before allowing any production to be removed from the area.
3. Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
Employment Types: Full Time, Temp to Hire, Long Term.
Recruiting Center: Kohler - Sheridan, AR-7064, 2686 Highway 270E, Sheridan, AR 72150.
Work Location: Kohler - Sheridan, AR-7064, 2686 Highway 270E, Sheridan, AR 72150.
Job Types: Assembly, Distribution, Forklift Operator, General Labor, General Production, Manufacturing, Production, Shipping and Receiving.
Shifts: All Shifts.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Other on the spot perks, Paid Training, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 20 pounds.
Education Required: No Education Requirement.
Starting Wage: $10.50.
Pay Rate: Earn up to $11.87/hour!.
Bonus: $100 Referral Bonus / $ Attendance Bonus $/ Starting Wages Increased!!.
You are required to possess:
- Passed background and drug screens
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to add and subtract two-four digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10''s and 100''s.
- Ability to observe safety and security procedures, report potentially unsafe conditions, and use equipment and materials properly.