Location: Chattanooga, TN
Pay: $0.00 - $13.00 /Hour
The Material Handler unloads/loads materials and supply the line with products so that the customer requirements can be attained in a climate controlled environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities for a Material Handler
- Unload and load trucks including installation of straps, braces, or pads to prevent shifting or damage in transit if needed.
- Validate physical receipt of product to internal paperwork.
- Deliver material from receiving to pharmacy. Deliver material from pharmacy to lineside.
- Removal of empty containers and skids.
- Stage and load outbound shipments.
- Unload, stage, and track all returnable packing.
- Stack or assemble materials into bundles and band bundles together when needed.
- Read and follow as applicable, operator and special instructions pertaining to the job
- Responsible for identifying and maintaining a clean and safe work area (5S).
- Completing designated paperwork accurately and on time.
- Complete daily forklift inspection log before operating forklift.
- Any other duties assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1+years verifiable experience in a similar material handler role.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Forklift license.
Other Required Qualifications
- Applicant may be subject to a background check* *A conviction record will not necessarily prevent you from being employed. You will be required to complete a questionnaire. We will consider your age at the time of the offense, when the offense occurred, the seriousness and the nature of the offense, as well as any rehabilitation to determine your employability.
- Pre-employment drug screen is required as a condition of employment
Still haven't applied What are you waiting on
This opportunity will not last long! Don't wait!
Apply today online at
Call/Text Us Today
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate diversity at all levels of our organization.