Full Time Bulk Loader Daytona
Location: Daytona Beach, FL
Facilitates the coordination of activities relating to the bulk loading operation.
1. Verifies product count received from the distribution center with agency load sheet.
2. Plusses or cuts product from routes, as per bakery adjustments.
3. Responsible for the stacking trays/dollies, repositioning empty racks and cleanup of warehouse area.
4. Verifies every distributor’s outgoing load against the route load sheets.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to communicate with both internal and external customers.
• Requires basic mathematical skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
1. Ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions.
2. Ability to quickly perform basic mathematical
1. Ability to push jersey rack full of product weighting up to 1,100 lbs. Initial starting force of 45 lbs required.
2. Eye-hand-foot coordination essential.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
4. Ability to stoop, bend and reach in order to transfer product from one jersey
rack to another.
Must be able to work in a team environment and be an active member of team. Positive attitude.
Bimbo Bakeries USA is an equal opportunity employer with a policy that provides equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees regardless of race, color, religion, disability, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, reassignment, layoff, discharge, education, training and all other working conditions. To further the principle of equal employment opportunity, Bimbo Bakeries USA has developed affirmative action plans for minorities and women, qualified individuals with disabilities, and Vietnam-era and special disabled veterans and other protected veterans.