Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Location: Akron, OH
Pay: $55,000.00 - $70,000.00 /Year
Name: Lisa Reinbolt
Quality Engineer – Akron, Ohio area
Salary up to 70K + benefits and paid overtime!
Do you enjoy the automotive and high performance racing industries?
Would you like to work in a diverse quality engineering position?
Do you have a background with fabrication and/or machining processes?
This position is for you…apply today!
High performance automotive part manufacturer is seeking a quality engineer to join their established and stable manufacturing team. As the quality engineer, you will report to the general manager and will be the only quality professional on site. Daily you will provide responsible for:
REQUIREMENTS for the Quality Engineer:
1. A minimum of a high school diploma, a 2-year technical degree is highly preferred
2. Depending on the highest level of education, at least 3 years in a similar manufacturing quality engineering role
3. Experience working in fabrication and/or machining manufacturing environments
4. Experience completing root cause analysis and corrective actions and/or counter measures
5. Experience with metrology tools, including calipers, micrometers, gauges and ideally CMM equipment
6. Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
Skills preferred but NOT required:
1. CMM programming
2. Strong working knowledge of SPC
3. Automotive and/or racing hobbies
4. Working knowledge of GD&T
Reasons to work for this organization:
1. Salary with PAID OVERTIME
2. Company is seeking individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit
3. Good work/life balance
4. Company has made substantial capital investments
Candidates are preferred to be local to the Akron, Ohio area. There is not a relocation package being offered at this time.
To apply for this position, please email an updated copy of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
View other job opportunities at www.mjrecruiters.com